Island Studies Journal – Vol. 10, No. 1
- Front Cover
- Table of Contents
- Editorial: The tenth volume of Island Studies Journal; and a tribute to one who helped make it happen
Godfrey Baldacchino and collaborators
- Special Contribution: Journal of Island Studies: preliminary ideas from 1991, and comments from 2015
Russell King and discussants
- The Dutch Caribbean municipalities in comparative perspective
Wouter P. Veenendaal
- Seychelles, a vulnerable or resilient SIDS? A local perspective
Dean Philpot, Tim S. Gray and Selina M. Stead
- Affordance of landscapes and economic socio-spatial networks in the Quinchao archipelago, Chile: a contribution to landscape research and island studies
Carlos Hidalgo, Francisco Ther, Gonzalo Saavedra and Asunción Díaz
- Solving problems, the island way: human resourcefulness in action among the islanders of Gozo
Joseph G. Azzopardi
- Satisfaction with the quality of life on Croatian small islands: Zlarin, Kaprije and Žirje
Sonja Podgorelec, Margareta Gregurović and Sanja Klempić Bogadi
- Islandology: Geography, rhetoric, politics by Marc Shell. (reviewer: James E. Randall).
- Archipelagic modernism: Literature in the Irish and British Isles, 1890-1970 by John Brannigan. (reviewer: Alexandra Campbell).
- Hemingway, Cuba, and the Cuban works by Larry Grimes and Bickford Sylvester (Eds.). (reviewer: Sarah Driscoll).
- An introduction to the green economy: Science, systems and sustainability by Adrian C. Newton and Elena Cantarello. (reviewer: Graeme Robertson).
- Surpassing the sovereign state: The wealth, self-rule and security advantages of partially independent territories by David A. Rezvani. (reviewer: Godfrey Baldacchino).
- Landscape of peace: Mechanisms of social control on Lamotrek Atoll, Micronesia by Kerstin J. S. Werle. (reviewer: Frank R. Thomas).