Skip to content
Island Studies Journal – Vol. 10, No. 2
Special Scholarly Article
- Impact of climate change and human activity on the eco-environment. An analysis of the Xisha islands by Xu Liqiang (reviewer: Rosa Enn).
- Land solutions for climate displacement by Scott Leckie (Ed.) (reviewer: Ilan Kelman).
- The survival of people and languages: Schooners, goats, and cassava in St. Barthélemy, French West Indies by Julianne Maher (reviewer: Russell Fielding).
- Islands and military orders, c. 1291-c. 1798 by Emanuel Buttigieg and Simon Phillips (Eds.) (2013) (reviewer: Peter Harris).
- Sea change: The shore from Shakespeare to Banville by Christoph Singer (reviewer: John Brannigan).
- The Pacific festivals of Aotearoa New Zealand: Negotiating place and identity in a new homeland by Jared Mackley-Crump (reviewer: David Picard).
- Men as islands: Robinsonades from Sophocles to Margaret Atwood by Susan Reid & David Stuart Reid. (reviewer: Britta Hartmann).
- Miscellanea Geographica: Regional Studies on Development. 19(2), 5-49. Thematic Issue: Future of Islands. Executive Editor: Maciej Jędrusik. (reviewer: Sonya Graci).
- Australians in Papua New Guinea 1960-1975 by Ceridwen Spark, Seumas Spark and Christina Twomey (Eds.) (reviewer: Dario Di Rosa).
- Education for sustainable development in small island developing states by Matthew Hiebert (reviewer: Tavis D. Jules).
- The China-Japan border dispute: Islands of contention in multidisciplinary perspective by Tim. F. Liao, Kimie Hara, & Krista Wiegand (Eds.); and Non-traditional security issues and the South China Sea: Shaping a new framework for cooperation by Shicun Wu and Keyuan Zou (Eds.) (reviewer: Godfrey Baldacchino).
- Offshoring by John Urry (reviewer: David Fabri).